The standard uniform is as follows:
- Polo shirt with school logo – 2 items are initially given to students and extras can be purchased from school, £9 each
- Jumper with school logo – 1 item is initially given to students and extras can be purchased from school, £11 each
- Smart black school trousers
- Plain black shoes or trainers
This should be a plain dark coloured tracksuit with a T-shirt and trainers.
- Hair should be kept tidy and tied up when in a Catering lesson
- Small earrings may be worn
- False, gel or acrylic nails must not be worn when in a Catering lesson
- Makeup should be natural/discreet looking
- No Baseball caps/hats/hoods to be worn during lessons
- Polo shirts must not be rolled/tied up to display midriffs
Most schools have a uniform code which students are expected to follow. We believe that our uniform is both practical and fair. Wearing a uniform creates a sense of community and we ask all parents/carers to support the school by ensuring that their child comes to school wearing the correct uniform. Effective teaching and learning needs proper organisation, and this starts with a smart and tidy appearance, which helps to instil discipline and pride in appearance in students, and reduces the risk of distraction in lessons.
If you are unsure about any item of uniform please contact Hayley Dixon – Pastoral Support Officer Tel: 07732 604353 or the main school number Tel: 01325 348600.