Contact for Families with Disabled Children Offering Free Support
Contact and Tees Valley Clinical Commissioning Group are working together to offer families living in Darlington, Middlesbrough or Redcar and Cleveland priority access to our FREE Telephone Support Service, Autism 1:1 calls and Workshops. We support families of children with all neurodevelopmental conditions including autism, ADHD, Tourette’s, Learning Disability and Sensory Difficulties.
ASD 1:1 Telephone support calls with a trained advisor in Autism Spectrum Conditions.
Available for parent carers of children with Autism living in or accessing services in Darlington, Middlesbrough or Redcar & Cleveland
- The advisor will provide support from both a parental and professional point of view.
- The advisor will offer support in communication, behaviour and sleep.
- These are available to book here and updated on a weekly basis.
Also for those families wanting more general support or advice
1:1 TELEPHONE SUPPORT
- A telephone call-back appointment at a time to suit you with one of our experienced support advisors.
- Available for parent carers of children with a neurodevelopmental need in the Tees Valley area (living in or accessing services in one of the following local authorities: Darlington, Middlesbrough or Redcar & Cleveland).
- Offering support with sleep, behaviour, wellbeing, finances, understanding the diagnosis and transition.
- Our family support advisors are parent/carers themselves and can offer both a parental and professional point of view.
- The family support advisors will offer a space to be heard and listened to.
- The family support advisors are very knowledgeable and can offer you advice and signposting to other local services to meet your needs.
- These are available to book here and are updated regularly.
PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
Parents and carers can join our Facebook Group to meet other families and get regular and up to date information