Support for Students
Contact is working with Tees Valley Clinical Commissioning Group to offer families living in Darlington, Middlesbrough or Redcar and Cleveland priority access to our FREE Telephone Support Service, Autism 1:1 calls and Workshops. We are supporting families of children with neurodevelopmental needs. They do not need a formal diagnosis to access the support we offer.
This month they are providing 3 workshops
- Encouraging Positive Behaviour, 21 September 10am – 12pm book here
- Understanding Sensory Processing, 23 September 10am – 12pm book here
- Money Matters (DLA, benefits and grants advice) 28 September 10am – 12pm book here
ASD 1:1 Telephone calls with our Family Support Advisors
Available for parent carers of children with Autism living in or accessing services in Darlington, Middlesbrough or Redcar & Cleveland
- The advisor will provide support from both a parental and professional point of view.
- The advisor will offer support in communication, behaviour and sleep.
- These are available to book here and updated on a weekly basis.
1:1 TELEPHONE SUPPORT – Our Senior Parent Advisor, Shona has made a short video on how the service works https://youtu.be/aClU6tRspRI
- A telephone call-back appointment at a time to suit you with one of our experienced support advisors.
- Available for parent carers of children with a neurodevelopmental need in the Tees Valley area (living in or accessing services in one of the following local authorities: Darlington, Middlesbrough or Redcar & Cleveland).
- Offering support with sleep, behaviour, wellbeing, finances, understanding the diagnosis and transition.
- Our family support advisors are parent/carers themselves and can offer both a parental and professional point of view.
- The family support advisors will offer a space to be heard and listened to.
- The family support advisors are very knowledgeable and can offer you advice and signposting to other local services to meet your needs.
- These are available to book here and are updated regularly.
PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
Join our Facebook Group to meet other families and get up to date informationabout:blankEmbed URLPaste a link to the content you want to display on your site.EmbedLearn more about embeds(opens in a new tab)Sorry, this content could not be embedded.Try again Convert to link