At Rise Carr College we fundamentally believe in the development of the whole person and their individual needs to be the best they can be.
Together we work with stakeholders to create a learning environment which is innovative, challenging, creative and meaningful.
We encourage, nurture and celebrate individual success.
We achieve this through teaching, modelling and sharing how to be healthy, safe and show resilience, be resourceful and empathic.
We aim to:
- Make good progress in learning
- Prepare and support students’ for successful reintegration into mainstream, further education, training or employment
- Develop students’ personal integrity, self-
esteem and citizenship
- Identify and change aspects of behaviour that are contributory to difficulties experienced in College
- Support mainstream schools in the development and delivery of effective strategies to support positive behaviour when requested
We have faith in what we do and encourage students to have self-